Thursday 30 August 2018

THE Earthquake hit  
Its was 12:00 and I thought it was a perfect time to go for a fly, or was it... “Hey Ted shall we go to bridge pa airfield and have a fly, it's nice and sunny”, “sure” replied Ted.


Ted and I arrive at the fueling station. “The tank is full, let’s go in this plane”. I say I start the plane and hear it’s rumbling motor. “This is Ted reporting access to runway B12 Roger that” you have access are the flaps working?”, “Yep there flapping like a bird,repled ted Roger that”. My wheels started to run across the runway and suddenly I felt myself lift off the ground.


Then without any warning from the radio the propeller suddenly turned off. “Ted, the engine is going to stall”. I turned the engine back on in mid flight. “The engines in break down mode”, I said panicking. “I think I need to get to the engine so I can infuse the air”, I told Ted. But as I went to infuse the air I slipped and grabbed the engine holding on for my life.
“We need to land I'm going to fall and where out of fuel!” I scream from out the window.


Then from out the window Ted screamed to the top of his lungs “There’s an earthquake and it’s a big one”. Suddenly the air changes direction and the hole building slowly fell down with a crash throwing dust behind it. The hole runway had been destroyed by the broken building. Then snap, the weir from the motor had came off and was now flapping in the wind,


Ted and I were still in the middle of crashing the plane then I look down and saw a field of crops. “Turn the prepela off were about to crash”. Then one of the wings hit a power pole and the wing completely ripped off. Then I fell over and hit my back on a lever and luckily that was the lever that then stopped the plane. Ted and I wobbled off and as we walked away, the plan blew up.

this is my story about an earth quack 



No comments:

Post a Comment